Billeting at Independence, Patriot and Liberty Halls
DSN 962-4700 – COMM (501) 212-4700
- Reservations for lodging are automatically made when class is scheduled in ATRRS, so there is no need to call for reservations. Government quarters are generally available. However, PEC Training Centers will issue certificates of non-availability when Government quarters are not available and attendees are directed to off post billeting. Therefore, all attendees must be prepared to pay by government credit card if billeted off post.
- Each room is furnished with a bed, a desk, desk chair, lamp, clock radio, flat screen TV, refrigerator, and internet access.. All rooms have private bathroom facilities. Washing machines and dryers are located in Independence, Patriot, and Liberty Halls for guest use at no cost. Irons and ironing boards are available in each room.
- All rooms are single occupancy only and overnight guests are not permitted.
- Storage of bicycles or other large equipment in rooms is not authorized.
- Cooking is not permitted in rooms.
- Individual rooms do not have microwaves or coffee pots, however microwaves are located in each lodging facility and coffee is available in the lobby of Independence Hall in the morning. Guests may bring a small coffee maker and coffee for use in their rooms.
- Dormitories are cleaned daily, Monday thru Friday. Male and female housekeepers work in dormitories. Please dress appropriately when outside your room.
- Individual rooms are vacuumed on a daily basis. Linens are exchanged every Friday or upon checkout. Bath towels, hand towels, washcloths and bath mats are provided daily Monday thru Thursday. On Friday two bath towels, hand towels, washcloths and bathmats are provided for use through the weekend. Occupants who are continuing their stay should strip their beds on Friday morning in order to receive clean linens. On weekends, trash will be removed from common areas only.
- Please bring any concerns that you may have to the attention of the Housing Manager (501) 212-4783 or the Registration Desk (501) 212-4700.
Food Service POC Numbers
COR Office 501-212-4915
Services Support Office 501-212-6545
- The centrally located Concord Café is open seven days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The staff is committed to providing customers with excellent service, food quality and selection, as well as comfort and convenience. Concord Café is a civilian contracted facility, rather than a traditional military DFAC. Meals are available at a reasonable cost that is well within the authorized per diem rate of $59. Students and conferees should ensure they bring enough funds to purchase meals. Concord Café accepts Visa and Mastercard.
- Clean and dry PT uniforms are acceptable attire in the dining facility. Spandex type pants or underwear must be worn under loose fitting shorts. Bathing suits, excessively abbreviated or revealing clothing, short-shorts, unhemmed cutoffs, midriff tops, halters, tube tops, sleeveless garments (such as sweatshirts, athletic jersey shirts, and tank tops), shower shoes, undershirts or other clothing intended for wear as under garments are not to be worn in the dining facility.
- Concord Café can also provide contract refreshments for conferences and workshops, to include a full morning and afternoon menu tailored to your organization's specific needs. A complete menu of light or heavy hors d'oeuvres and a cash bar with alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages are also available for evening socials or "ice breakers." Permission to use conference facilities must be obtained from the PEC Operations Branch at (501) 212-4828. Please let us know what we can do for you.
Concord Café Daily Hours of Operation:
0600 - 0800
1100 - 1300
1630 - 1830
Weekends and Holidays:
0900 - 1100
1630 - 1830
The SFC Troy L. Miranda Combat Athletic Performance Center
DSN 962-4661 - COMM (501) 212-4661
- The SFC Troy L. Miranda Combat Athletic Performance Center, setup for ACFT, is a well equipped air conditioned fitness facility with racquetball courts, rooms suitable for aerobics, sauna, weight room, and a full line of aerobic machines. To enhance your experience, cable TV is visible from most aerobic machines. Staff members can also assist you with exercise advice and instruction, as well as help you monitor progress.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Friday 0530-2000
- Saturday - 0900-1600
- Sunday 0900-1500
Weekly Class Schedule:
Weekly Class Schedule: Day Time Class Monday 0600-0700 Spinning 1530-1615 Circuit Training Tuesday 1130-1215 Push-Up/Sit-Up Improvement Wednesday 0600-0700 Spinning 1530-1615 Circuit Training Thursday 0600-0645 Abs 0645-0730 Body Shaping 1130-1215 Push-Up/Sit-Up Improvement Friday 0600-0645 Circuit Training
The auditorium in Militia Hall has been home to many events, workshops, and conferences throughout its existence. Jones Auditorium is outfitted with state of the art audio, video, and multi-media equipment in order to provide 5-star quality support to events hosted at PEC. The auditorium can be opened up into two adjacent wings to increase the capacity for larger events. With the support of the PEC Multi-Media section, Jones Auditorium really is a world class conferencing facility. Just a few of the many features and capabilities of Jones Auditorium are:
- Seating capacity up to 1,000 (with wings)
- Filming and recording of events
- Video streaming via the WWW
- Live Video Teleconferencing
- Three 10-foot display screens for presentations
- Table microphones for working conferences
- Multiple seating configurations to best suit the event
- The scheduling of Jones Auditorium is coordinated through PEC Operations up to two years in advance for select events, please contact the Conferencing Branch at 501-212-6777.
- Jones Auditorium is named in memory of BG Francis E. Jones, the first commandant of PEC
- The auditorium in Militia Hall has been home to many events, workshops, and conferences throughout its existence. Jones Auditorium is outfitted with state of the art audio, video, and multi-media equipment in order to provide 5-star quality support to events hosted at PEC. The auditorium can be opened up into two adjacent wings to increase the capacity for larger events. With the support of the PEC Multi-Media section, Jones Auditorium really is a world class conferencing facility. Just a few of the many features and capabilities of Jones Auditorium are:
DSN 962-4869 – COMM (501) 212-4869
PEC Transportation provides shuttle service to and from the Little Rock National Airport as well as local area destinations. For transportation to locations in the Little Rock / North Little Rock area other than what is on the schedule, simply submit your request 24 hours in advance at the front desk.
Both Liberty and Patriot Hall Passengers Load in Circle Drive.
Inprocessing Outprocessing Time Sunday Monday Thursday Friday Saturday 0345 Liberty Liberty Liberty 0355 Patriot Patriot Patriot 0355 Independence Independence Independence 0445 Liberty Liberty Liberty 0450 Patriot Patriot Patriot 0455 Independence Independence Independence 0545 Liberty Liberty Liberty 0550 Patriot Patriot Patriot 0555 Independence Independence Independence 0645 Liberty Liberty Liberty 0650 Patriot Patriot Patriot 0655 Independence Independence Independence 0745 Liberty Liberty Liberty 0750 Patriot Patriot Patriot 0755 Independence Independence Independence 0800 LR Airport LR Airport 0845 Liberty Liberty Liberty 0850 Patriot Patriot Patriot 0855 Independence Independence Independence 0900 LR Airport LR Airport 0945 Liberty Liberty Liberty 0950 Patriot Patriot Patriot 0955 Independence Independence Independence 1000 LR Airport LR Airport 1045 Liberty Liberty Liberty 1050 Patriot Patriot Patriot 1055 Independence Independence Independence 1100 LR Airport LR Airport 1145 Liberty Liberty Liberty 1150 Patriot Patriot Patriot 1155 Independence Independence Independence 1200 LR Airport LR Airport 1245 Liberty Liberty Liberty 1250 Patriot Patriot Patriot 1255 Independence Independence Independence 1300 LR Airport LR Airport 1345 Liberty Liberty Liberty 1350 Patriot Patriot Patriot 1355 Independence Independence Independence 1400 LR Airport LR Airport 1445 Liberty Liberty 1450 Patriot Patriot 1455 Independence Independence 1500 LR Airport LR Airport 1545 Liberty Liberty 1550 Patriot Patriot 1555 Independence Independence 1600 LR Airport LR Airport 1645 Liberty Liberty 1650 Patriot Patriot 1655 Independence Independence 1700 LR Airport LR Airport 1800 LR Airport LR Airport 1900 LR Airport LR Airport 2000 LR Airport LR Airport 2100 LR Airport LR Airport 2200 LR Airport LR Airport 2300 LR Airport LR Airport
Student Support Trips (Depart from Independence Hall)
McCain Mall Area (Sun-Sat)
Downtown Little Rock, River Market (Tue-Fri)
Days Depart Return Mon-Fri 1800 1st 2000
Saturday 0900, 1030, 1200, 1330,
1500, 1630, 1800, 2000
Coordinate with Driver. Last pick up is 2130 Sunday 1200, 1330, 1500, 1630 Coordinate with Driver. Last pick up is 1800
Return times will be arranged between driver and attendee.
Return times will be arranged between driver and attendee.
Times are subject to change without notice as mission requirements change.